Shoppers are requesting that you sell Wayne County’s local newspaper, the Western Wayne News. Are you ready to make your customers happy?
We make it easy!
- We’ll loan you a sturdy metal newspaper stand, or use your own.
- Our driver brings new papers on Tuesdays, takes any unsold copies from the previous week, and leaves a delivery record.
- We invoice you monthly for the number of sold copies. You keep 10% of each paper sale! (as of April ’23, subject to change)
- If you use a scan software system like Nexxus or iControl, billing is automatic.
- No commitment, no contracts, no startup costs. We just ask that you sell at least 5 papers per week.
Why sell the Western Wayne News?
- We’re Wayne County’s only locally owned newspaper, read by thousands weekly.
- We publish the news, events, sports, community updates, columns and ads that your shoppers want!
- Printed weekly, 51 weeks per year. See our schedule.
- Retail newspaper purchasing habits still drive other in-store sales.
Learn more about the Western Wayne News.
Ready to get started?
Please contact us to let us know you want to sell the paper at your store.
Are you a shopper who wants to see the WWN sold at a new location?
Please download and print out this PDF flyer and hand it to a clerk or manager at the store. Thank you!