The following is a list of new and special programs for the week of 11/24/19 – 11/30/19:
• Wayne County Connection – Tuesday, 11/26 @ 6:00pm
Topic: Cambridge City. Guests: Beth Leisure, Board Chair, Cambridge City Chamber of Commerce; and Karen Bays-Winslow, Director, Cambridge City Library. Host: Michael Sweigart.
• IN Focus (Replay) – Thursday, 11/28 @ 6:00pm
Host Eric Marsh talks with Greg Steins, Richmond’s Director of Public Works; Bob Warner, Wayne County’s Highway Engineer; and T.L. Bosell, Richmond’s Street Commissioner. Originally aired on 10/31/19.
• Reid Health Presents – Sunday, 11/24 @ 8:30pm
A Medical Monday Presentation: Erica Kretchman, D.O., Reid Endocrinology, speaks about “Taking Diabetes to Heart”. Recorded on November 11, 2019 at Central United Methodist Church in Richmond.
• Chamber Chat – Tuesday, 11/26 @ 8:00pm
This month on Chamber Chat, host Roxie Deer talks with incoming board chair Paul Witte about Chamber 2020 followed by Member Chat with Eric VanVleet of VanVleet Insurance.
• Access to the Arts – Thursday, 11/28 @ 9:00pm
This month host Dave Paxton talks with Michael West, RCS Orchestra Teacher and Whitney Reeves from Richmond Civic Theatre. This month’s Artist Spotlight features Jim Chagares and Rick Wilson.
• IU East 2019 Spirit of Philanthropy Luncheon – Saturday, 11/30 @ 7:00pm
Replay of an annual event held October 11, 2019 which celebrates philanthropy and the additional opportunities created for IU East students through scholarships and community engagement.
• IU East Historical Marker Dedication – Saturday, 11/30 @ 8:00pm
Replay of Indiana University East’s unveiling of an IU Bicentennial Marker and a State Historical Marker during a dedication ceremony held on November 5, 2019.