A family recently dealing with a serious illness returned home from a local fireworks display to realize their home and possessions were destroyed in a fire.
Centerville, Greens Fork, Milton and Cambridge City fire departments were dispatched to 9597 College Corner Road in Greens Fork just after 11 p.m. Saturday, July 2, for a structure fire.
On the GoFundMe website she started to help the fire victims, “College Corner Rd Fire,” Kelly Lady wrote that her family accompanied their neighbors and friends, the Long family, to the fireworks, who returned to discover their home was fully engulfed.
Read more of this story in the July 13 print edition of Western Wayne News.

Share this: